Thread: My vivaz wont turn on

My vivaz wont turn on

I am using Sony Ericsson Vivaz mobile. From last week I am not able to make it because of low battery. When I connect it with AC adapter charger it show like charging but when I try to turn on, it’s not happening. I have tried both USB and AC adapter charger but its battery is not getting charge up. When we connect it for charging it show Sony battery sign and it seems that it is charging, but after sometimes it again turns off. I have also taken my battery out and put it again but it also not worked. Is anyone here who has experienced this problem? If you have any suggestion then please suggest me. I really need help.

Re: My vivaz wont turn on

I am not facing this problem on my vivaz mobile. Are you sure that your charger is working fine? Maybe problem can be in charging point and you are not able to charge up your battery. But if it is not a hardware problem then go for updating your mobile. You can fine updates from Sony Ericsson website or click here. I hope it will be solved if your hardware is working fine.

Whenever I try to update it I am facing one problem. When I try to update and go to 2nd step and connect it, I pres OK button. While I connect it via USB it came directly to charging. My computer is showing that it has completed updating process but I am not seeing final step on my mobile. I am confused that my mobile has been update or not. Is it all because my mobile is not charge? Should I keep on charging and try again for final step? Give me reply, I am waiting.

I am also using Vivaz mobile and not able to charge its battery. I have done all the setting but I do not where the fault is, in hardware or in software department. Yesterday I bought one new charger but still I am not able to charge my mobile. I am ready to update my phone but I have some doubts about it. Is I will loss all data from my phone if I will go for updating? And If it is true then will it also delete my phonebook and emails?

I have done all these update on my mobile but it does not make any difference. Only the while screen flashing after some time it has also stopped working. It’s almost in bad condition. I lost my whole data, phone book etc. when I connect it to charge only red light is on and after some time it also disappears. I am not able to know that my phone is charging or not. I tried it to update again but it fail because there is no charge available into the battery.

I my mobile was also showing me all these same symptoms. I was not able to charge my mobile. I sent it to Sony Ericsson center but I have not received any reply yet. It’s very bad that Sony is not giving us attention while we all are facing same problem. I am using its mobile form long time. I have used k750, w380. But if they will not reply me then it will be last mobile. They told me that there is problem in my mobile os not in hardware component. But still they are take time to solve this problem.

You have to give some kind of special maintains. Some of Sony Ericsson mobiles come with Ni-MH batteries which require some initial repetition. You have to make your battery completely discharge and again charge it completely. Repeat this cycle every month or may be every week. When you buy your phone, SE suggests you to charge his battery completely. I think this is the best way to avoid all these problems from your phone.