Thread: Samsung Blackjack II Lock Problems

Samsung Blackjack II Lock Problems

I find it little uncomfortable but there is no other way I think. I locked the keypad of the phone by pressing the end call and went to sleep. When in the morning I tried to unlock the phone it is not working for me. I do not know the reason. I am really worried for this. Even the power button was not working, so to restart the phone I had to remove the battery. However when I did that it worked for me at that very moment, but again in the afternoon it came up with the same issue. Has anyone ever come across with this?
    Last edited by Revati; 01-10-2010 at 01:46 AM.

Re: Samsung Blackjack II Lock Problems

It is really very strange that you had to go for the removal of the battery so that you can get the phone back to the normal place. Did you try pressing the Left Soft Key and then the star (*)? I think that this would have done the trick. OK, if that is not working then you can try removing the battery and then again inserting it again and restarting the phone. After you get the phone unlocked just go for the Master Reset, and I am dam sure that this will really help you.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

With the similar problem with the Samsung Blackjack II. In my case however all the keys are not locked. When I lock the keypad and then I attempt to unlock it I have found that the all the number keys and the left soft key and the star (*) are not functioning. I even know that this is weird; it only locks these keys and not other keys. Also in addition to all these my power button is also free, so I do not have the problem in switching it off. I will also try the RESET and will let you all know what happened.

I have really heard this kind of issue for the first time and it is weird that half of the keypads are locked, or I would say that some of the specific keys are locked. I am completely blank about this issue. Well I would be glad if the Master Reset does the trick for you. Also before going for this option make sure that you do have back up for the data of the mobile. Please do post I am also curious to know what would be the result in your case.

It is really weird and in your case Aleeza, if at all you are having your mobile phone under warranty then please have a replacement done. I do not think that this is an ordinary problem. Let the Service Center by them handle this thing. If you do not have the phone under the warranty then I think we will have to wait for some research to do so that we can help you in correcting the issue. Well Reset is not a bad idea either.

In my opinion it will be best if you can go for the updates of the software of the mobile phone. I am sure that the updates will really have some interesting features that will help you in this matter. I do not know but I want to ask you this, if you are running any application. It might be because of this application that may be causing you this problem. Please have a look and if there is one then stop that application and then restart the phone again.

smile Re: Samsung Blackjack II Lock Problems

Hi,
    All of u I have samsung c-170
    & I have display problem. Then i chenge
    my mobile display but display could not show.
    can u help me ?>.....,:
    thank's.

As you said that it has some display problem, why dont you get it repaired from any authorized repair shop ? It wont get fixed by changing the display. Or if you have a good knowledge than try to update the phones' firmware. Most of the times, firmware update fixes all problems, not if the problem is whit any hardware.

Well thanks for the help. Let me tell you all that there was application that was running on my phone. Well I would like to thank the members of the forum because I have got the problem rectified. The RESET option did work for me. To make sure that I do not have any problem in the future I have downloaded and installed all the softwares that are important for the phone. My phone is now running well.