Thread: sim card memory full/flashing icon

sim card memory full/flashing icon

I bought Sony VIVAZ mobile last month and I am really happy with its music and camera clarity. I am using 1 GB card with this mobile which is almost 400 MB is use. From last week I am receiving error message on my mobile screen and it showing that my memory is full, while it is not true. When I try to use my camera I receive same error message. I am not able to use my mobile applications and features. Anybody knows hare that what is going on with my mobile? Should I try reset? I do not want reset my mobile because if I will do then I can I lose my date. Please give your suggestion?

Re: sim card memory full/flashing icon

I am also using same VIVAZE mobile and my problem also related to memory. But it’s little bit different from HiAlyassa. I am seeing one flashing SMS icon on my display which means that there is no space for next SMS in sim card memory. But when I check my sim card memory it’s not full. There is available space for next sms. I am confused that what the exact problem is. Please if anyone has solution provides me here.

Hi everybody! Do you know the meaning of that flashing SMS icon? It is telling you that Sim card space for SMS is full. To remove that icon from your phone you have to make space in your SIM card. Go in your main menu and select SMS. Then press option button and chose SIM message. Select all SIM message and make them delete. After this process you will see that flashing icon. I wish it will solve your problem.

SIM card memory is not enough for sms but by default you phone will save your sms in to your SIM card. Do not delete your sim card just change your memory source to your phone or if possible then memory card. Memory card and your phone internal memory is much batter then SIM card. Normally peoples use memory card for SMS to avoid all these issues but some mobile does not support this feature.

Thanks Antonio1 for your suggestion but I think so that you have not read my problem properly. I have already checked my SIM card and it was not full, and there was some sms , I deleted all. But it was not helpful for me. But I have solved my issue. I took out my SIM card form phone and put it back again and now I am not seeing that flashing icon again. I am happy for not having that irritating flashing icon.

Hi HiAlyssa I read your problem and it is as same as I was facing on mine mobile. The quick solution to get rid form this problem is to make your mobile format but in that way you can loss you main data. Before making your memory format, keep your important data recovery. Memory of phone works like RAM and if your phone memory is full then you will not be able to use your CAMERA. Make sure that your phone has enough empty memory.