Thread: Yamaha AW16 can do CD duplication ?

Yamaha AW16 can do CD duplication ?

I have a Yamaha AW 16 track recorder for my recording uses and i want to get the new chord for this recorder, Will it be available at guitar shop? Anyway one more question i would like to ask is that i have one CD with me and i would like to record some songs from this CD so would it be possible for my recorder? Any suggestions?

Re: Yamaha AW16 can do CD duplication ?

If you require the power cord for the PA300, Radio Shack would be having what you need. Get the PA300 with you as there are several sizes of these cords, you should make sure that you get the right one. Then again, if you are having an AW16 without the power supply, Guitar Center won't be able to provide you the same at this time but I guess they would able to order for you.

I think you can make the duplicate the CD but the 16g can be a slight bit picky about recording CDs, and actually isn't set up for mass making of CDs. It would be much more superior not using a CD writer on your PC. Still you may try for you satisfaction but I won’t be recommending the same.

From my point of view, If you want to just copy the CD as it is from the CD then i guess it would possible to do on the Yamaha AW16. Actually there is no problem to load the music CD on this recorder and then you can further record the new CD by just putting the new one as soon as you complete loading the CD which you want to copy. But i think it won't be possible to tweak with the tracklist or the breaking the tracks.

I believe that you must be having the manual of the Yamaha recorder using which you want to create the CD. As there would be proper step by step information given to record the CD from the copied content on this recorder. And in case if you don’t have any manual with you then not to worry as there would be online manual for this recorder as well on an official website. You may check for the same.