Thread: SonyEricson Satio mobile: missing file problem!!!!!!!

SonyEricson Satio mobile: missing file problem!!!!!!!

I am a user of SonyEricson Satio mobile. I want some help for my mobile. There are some missing files on my mobile and because of that I am not able to create a new profile. Whenever I try it’s become freeze. It’s really irritating for me. I am not able to some particular files. I want to update my mobile but I do not have USB cable so I can’t update. If you have any other way then please tells me. I do not want to waste my 35000 rupees mobile because of this problem.

Re: SonyEricson Satio mobile: missing file problem!!!!!!!

I am also victim of this missing file problem on my SonyEricsson Satio mobile. I am not able to create any other files and folder. I am not able to change my profile, means suppose my profile is General then I am not able to switch to silent mode. . My all message are not working timely. And when I check my mobile my call loges are not accurate, even my calls are not precise. I need your advices to make it work fine. Please help me.

If your phone hangs when you go in to your menu then I am sure your mobile need update. To make your phone OS update you have to connect it via USB cable to computer but you told me that you do not have cable. Then go to your nearest dealer or SonyEricsson service center to get USB cable or you can ask them to make it update. I think this the best if your ask SonyEricsson to make it update.

Thanks Simond. But is there any way to make it update without computer? I do not want to purchase USB cable. Can I download all those update on my mobile directly via GPRS facility? I have installed GPRS settings on my mobile and I use internet on my mobile. I am able to download songs and videos on my mobile, in that same way I also want to download update on my mobile. Is it possible to send me those update on my email?

No dear it is not possible to download update without computer because Satio Mobile does not allow firmware over the Air. You have to connect it to your computer and then install SE update Service. And USB cable is not costly, you cable buy it for many mobile shape in your area. If your phone is under warranty then you should go at SonyErricsson service center, they will repair your phone without money.

In my information, it is not possible to update mobile without computer. But there is one more way to make your phone working, format your phone. To reset (format) your phone type *#7370# and then press green call button. But this process will erase your data form phone. Before going to this process cover your important data, otherwise you can lose entire phonebook and some other important setting form phone.