Thread: Having a small issue with the browser on Bold 9700

Having a small issue with the browser on Bold 9700

I am using the browser on my BlackBerry Bold 9700 and i am facing the problem to open the links from the browser. I am able to press the menu button and open the link but it is not possible to just click on the link using the track pad. There is no problem with the trackpad.

Re: Having a small issue with the browser on Bold 9700

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a bold 9700 with Orange , with origami star and option BB (normally enabled) , enrollment in BIS etc. After all the hacks necessary ( download application etc. , setup wifi (it kidding just , but it can go, I 'm home free , apparently it's redundant ) and mailboxes ) I have a little problem . When I go to the browser BB in wifi , no worries , it works. But when I turn off the wifi to only stay in 3G , it does not work anymore, it says :
    "There is a wifi service . Verify that the terminal has a wi fi activeet try again " Outside , when I go through Orange World (icon next to the browser), the no worries, it works perfectly on 3G

Open your browser and go to " options "," general properties " . To the default browser choose "Internet Browser "and retry to open a web pageas yahoo.com. It should work in theory, keep us updated. I guess this solution should work for you as it has solved my problem with the browser itself. But i am not so sure that it would solving your problem as well.

I had the 9700 on Saturday and since I also have a problem the Internet including on access to the portal SFR which is impossible, so I called customer service which I responded that there was a problem since one month and a half and so far no solution had been found, however, all other sites are accessible.