Thread: XPS M1330 Power Problem

XPS M1330 Power Problem

My M1330 determine to arrive mid of Sept 07, give pleasure to difficulty you experience by means of M1330. Do not talk regarding it here, immediately position the predicament and if there's an explanation please provide a connection for our (innovative owner) reference. I immediately initiated a procedure of returning Sony SZ680 for tribulations in the screen. It has interchange yellow and white patches on the screen. I presumption yellow is a byproduct of LED backlight (even Macbook pro has the similar tribulations). Additional than sony screen completely ridiculous in having patches of such areas. What I would similar to be familiar with whether anyone noticed any such problem by means of Dell XPSM1330.

Re: XPS M1330 Power Problem

The screen declaration on 1330 is not a tribulations, it's a design. You desire different res, purchase an additional notebook by means of dissimilar size screen. The entire 13" notebooks encompass 1200x800, so if you desire additional than that, get 14" or larger notebook. I imagine what they mean is the tribulations that a number of people are having by means of the screen declaration changing subsequent to it wakes from sleep mode perhaps they might be additional specific.

Extremely no design flaws by means of excavation. Immediately the CPU whine and the dual array mic tribulations. Where did you locate your manufacturer for the LCD. Excavation says AOU or amazing, I have comprise a CCFL LCD2306 is supposed to be a Toshiba LED display (as opposed to be a Chi Mei LED display which would encompass "CMO" in the ID).This is pedestal on one of the users who disassembled his display.

LCD2306 be supposed to be a Toshiba LED screen; at least it is on excavation when I took it out; additional than I not be able to guarantee it is on you. Who be familiar with, perhaps dell assigned the similar code to dissimilar LED screens coming from dissimilar manufacturers, if they did it for Toshiba, who is to say they not be able to do it for additional manufacturers as for the wobblin, complain to tech hold up or maintain, they determine to send out a guy to fix it.

So at present or currently my M1330 has had tribulations charging, wiggling the power cable would infrequently fix this additional than at present it no longer charges in the slightest bit. My laptop is out of warranty and it's attractive obvious I necessitate to replace my power jack. Replacing the mobo is my most recent alternative; I am posting to ask if anybody be familiar with several model numbers or anywhere to purchase the M1330's power jack. I have encompassed and originate jacks that seem to be easily compatible, even though they are not the octagonal type the M1330 is equipped with.

You are saying that you desire to revolutionize the "hard" part of the ac connector. The one that sticks into your laptop. Well let me tell you I have comprised and tried it, additional than it’s immediately hard to get that scrupulous part try something for me determine to you. Eliminate the battery from the laptop, and turn the system on, if it has the similar tribulations then it is your ac connector, and you be able to dig up an old 65W one, additional than if it works without a tribulations without the battery then it’s your battery, I am saying this for the reason that I fixed an HP notebook by means of that extremely similar tribulations, I destroyed the ac adapter ( that worked completely extremely well) and originate out it was the battery the entire along.

Turns out each component in a system one would illustrate as "hard."I am far from innovative to troubleshooting. It's exclusive of a doubt not the battery or the adapter itself. It's the power JACK, as I supposed, or a element on the motherboard. That's why my primary plan is to endeavor replacing the JACK (the PORT you plug the adapter into) which is a probable $10 fix. The backup to this plan is basically purchasing a refurbished motherboard. No assist is required in figuring out what is wrong by means of the laptop, this seems to be the incorrect discussion to attempt to ask a question similar to this.