Thread: What Happens If Your iPhone Gets Lost, Stolen, Or Wet

What Happens If Your iPhone Gets Lost, Stolen, Or Wet

Though nothing has happened yet but still i would feel safer to know that what happens if your pretty sweet and expensive iPhone gets lost or stolen? I have never heard anybody having any kind of insurance for their iPhone so does anybody have any such ideas? Or is there any software which helps me to track my lost iPhone?

Re: What Happens If Your iPhone Gets Lost, Stolen, Or Wet

This is serious my friends ! My precious , my jewel , for which I live ! He is lost ! I lost it at the cinema there is 1 hour and the movie comes close ! It is a 16gig white and therefore with GPS! Can we trace it ? if so how? and especially rapidly because it is activated to sound ( alarm clock ) tomorrow morning and so I think tomorrow it will have battery ! If you have a solution or any advice let me know!
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

I guess your operator would be able to track down your phone as they must be having some tool by which they can at least give you some information about the phone status and its location. As they provide the network as per the location so they can know that your phone is in which network currently then it would be depending on you how to get there and find out your phone. It is recommended to share this kind of issues with the Police so that you do not find any further problems.

iHound , what notable service and free that helps you find the USB devices you have lost now a log of where it is connected is now available on the iPhone at a cost of $ 3.99 and includes 6 months free service. If anyone steals your USB drive and that you have installed iHound , you will have access to a map that displays all the places where the person has plugged the USB drive.

The " Find my iPhone, " which allows account holders MobileMe to locate their iPhone in case of loss or theft, but also erase its contents remotely is now available in the interface of MobileMe. The implementation is simple, simply activate the option when adding a mobile account my on iPhone and then you can locate your iPhone from web interface Mobile Me.

How to find your lost iPhone ? iHound is all it takes . "IHound is a application innovative , the only of its kind . The app ensures the safety of your equipment and is simple to use. " 4.00 Stars out of 5 , iPhone Footprint. Just download the iPhone application iHound software through Apple Store iTunes App and sign up for an account ™ iHound free software to ihoundsoftware.com (or use your existing account iHound ) start protect your iPhone / iPod Touch! Over 25,000 registered iHound users software can not be bad ... participate in the revolution iHound today !