Thread: Sony W395 video problem

Sony W395 video problem

I have a problem, when I put a video already converted to 3gp using the " SUPER " on my mobile when I start playing , there is only sound and no picture.I also can not transfer music from my computer to the phone . I'm sure I installed the cd. My mobile phone is Sony W395, does anyone have a solution?

Re: Sony W395 video problem

Two video formats are competing for the cellular market : 3 PM and MPEG -4.

* The 3 GP (Partnership for phones 3G ) combines a video codec and audio codec which can vary by phone brand : Nokia , NEC and Siemens will combine the H 263 for video and AMR audio, Sony Ericsson will combine the MPEG - 4 video and AAC for audio.

* The MPEG -4 (4th standard for coding audio-visual objects specified by the Moving Expert Picture Group) to manage the content of scenes with one or more items audio- video .

They have turned into platforms multimedia capable of carrying up to 4 GB of music, movies or photos with their memory removable flash . If there is no problem for smartphones equipped with an OS (Windows Mobile ) , be aware that even the phones have a proprietary OS alkaline can use media player as long as they host Memory Upgrades flash and they are recent . Everyone knows the Walkman phones from Sony Ericcson which are dedicated to this type of use all in one . But most phones some recent can play movies.

To the video check formats, for we must feed the satio with MP4 or 3GP .
    If MPEG -2 has been for principal application creating DVDs (and now TNT ) , MPEG -4 is devoted to a generalization of media such as downloading and streaming on the Internet , digital radio , video games , DTT , supports high definition and , of course , mobile devices ( iPod, PSP and mobile ) .