Thread: Monitor Black Border ATI HD4670 and ST2410 HDMI cable

Monitor Black Border ATI HD4670 and ST2410 HDMI cable

There is a black boundary on my monitor that I immediately set up at the moment 1/21/2010 from Dell that is immediately regarding 1" the entire approximately. The desktop is set to 1920x1080 at 60Hz. I am using a Dell Studio XPS 1645 by means of ATI 4670, Windows 7 Ultimate eventual, and the monitor is a Sony LCD TV (1080p), model KDL-52VE5. "Open the Ati Catalyst Control Center- Digital Panel Properties characteristic Image Scaling and facilitate "Scale image to full panel size".

Re: Monitor Black Border ATI HD4670 and ST2410 HDMI cable

I presently accurate the BLACK BORDER tribulation. In the Catalyst Control Center (CCC for short) inspect the subsequent settings. Right hit it off your desktop, and go to the Catalyst Control Center. Set it to sophisticated mode if it's not previously. At the top left, hit it off the "Graphics" menu, and then "Desktops & Displays". For your preferred display, left hit it off the diminutive black triangle in the bottom part of the screen, on the diminutive picture, not the BIG one, and hit it off "Configure".

This part is extremely CRUCIAL. There is a diminutive picture of a TINY Monitor and TINY Arrow at the FAR underneath LEFT of the CCC menu. It is this diminutive arrow that you left hit it off on by the button that says "fundamental" and the button that says "OK” When you hit it off on the little black arrow (not the Big Black Arrow in the middle of the CCC window you determine to get the alternative to hit it off "Configure" Then the following determine to be obtainable to you.

Prior to the above course of action you might encompass to decrease your declaration from the native resolution of 1920x1080 at 60Hz to something less important to gain have right of entry to the arrangement alternative in CCC I immediately got a zino 400 hd , s2409w monitor and was having the similar tribulations, I read your fix, it works great. This superior to be familiar with regarding the HDMI cable. My experience by means of the DVI cable is that I have not wanted to do this sort of adjustment. Additional than at present I be familiar with what to do if I have this occur using an HDMI cable.

I am not certain why it would be greyed out for you. A number of ideas that come to mind comprise the appropriate driver installed for your Sony monitor surrounded by Windows 7 Display Settings and verifying that the CCC has become aware of it as well. The CCC has an alternative to encompass it make sure for your monitor. In addition I have comprised and read that additional have reduced their declaration setting down from 1080 and then were capable to adjust a number of CCC settings that were not previously obtainable and the bring it back up to 1080 by means of success.

The "Enable GPU scaling" segment is greyed out when I go there; I am not capable to create several changes. When I go to Scaling alternative, I am capable to shift the slider bar, other than if I set it the entire the method to the right (0%), I have comprised the opposite tribulations of black bars; the edges of the screen are cut off. I am capable to minimize the black bars to ~ 5 pixels by positioning the slider in close proximity to the right end, additional than the whole thing is tranquil being scaled, so text looks terrible several idea how I be able to facilitate the "Enable GPU scaling" alternative in my CCC.

This was bothering me, and I installed CCC particularly for this and might not locate the in excess of scan setting anywhere. The entire in excess of again for pointing out where it is hiding. I encompass a GIGABYTE GV-R467ZL-1GI RT ATI HD4670. I have comprised it associated to the ST2410 by means of a HDMI cable from Dell. The declaration is set to 1920x1080 at 60Hz. I have the black border regarding 1" approximately the perimeter of the desktop on the monitor (DooM3 ran in full screen without tribulations).