Thread: How-to: Samsung Blackjack 2 Windows Mobile 6.1 Update

How-to: Samsung Blackjack 2 Windows Mobile 6.1 Update

I am having the Samsung Blackjack2 and I am using it from the past six month and want to update it with the Windows Mobile 6.1 so I need to know what are the advantages and feature I will be provided when I will update my mobile phone. I also want to know how I could able to get the update of Windows Mobile 6.1 for my mobile phone. So just guide me with the proper instruction for the update of my mobile phone with the Windows Mobile 6.1

Re: How-to: Samsung Blackjack 2 Windows Mobile 6.1 Update

If you will update your Samsung BlackJack2 mobile phone with the Windows Mobile 6.1 then you will find the improvement in your mobile like you will find the Pocket Internet Explorer 7.11 and the Microsoft Voice Command v1.6.19 and you will also get the Microsoft Office Mobile whic will having the feature with the One note. You will get the well modified UI which will have the updated text and icons which you can use in the several areas.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As you are updating your mobile phone with the windows mobile 6.1 then you will be fixed with lots of the problem which you have been facing before. Your Bluettoth problem will be solved out as it was having the connectivity problem with the other mobile and the audio playback application problem will be solve out. Noy you will not having any problem with the video calling and you will be able to add the phonebook access with the Bluetooth

The Samsung mobile phone are improving day by day as it has started using the Windows Mobile operating system. The Samsung Blackjack 2 is providing great performance with the use of update with the Windows Mobile 6.1 . I like the features which is provided by the update as you are now able to add the phonebook access to the particular profile for the bluetooth and a new feature has been provides by adding the leap year calendar patch to the wallpaper.