Thread: How do i put apps on my iphone?

How do i put apps on my iphone?

I have successfully unlocked my iPhone 4 and now i want to install an applications on this phone. I am using a Windows Vista operating system on my computer which i would be using for installing an applications on my phone. But i do not know the proper procedure to install any applications on my iPhone. Can anybody provide me some informations regarding the same?

Re: How do i put apps on my iphone?

To begin, connect it to your computer using the sync cable supplied with the unit. Once plugged into your computer, the iTunes software will run itself and automatically detect your iphone. Then , go to the itunes store. You will then find in the right menu the category "app store " . Here you find all the applications to download. After you find your happiness , select the application and click on " get " a free application or " buy " for a commercial application and thus start the download. Once the download is complete , the application is stored in your library iTunes in the " application ". It 'll just sync your iphone with itunes. To do this click your iphone in the left menu in iTunes and then select the application and start then the synchronization by clicking on "synchronization "in the lower right.

To download applications , there are two methods:
    1 - using iTunes . You must install this software on your computer ( Windows or Mac). You can download it Apple's site here. Once installed, launch it and go to the menu "Applications "then" More Applications " (bottom right of the page ) . Click on " Advanced Search "in the right menu. Note that the advanced search also offers an option to filter out the free applications.
    2 - the second method, much simpler , is to directly use the iTunes application available by default on the iPhone and use the integrated search engine .

AppShare lets you find and download any application Cracked. Installous allows you to install the application without connecting your iPhone to iTunes, and without rebooting. So, for this wonderful innovation , here's a tutorial full.
    1. Open Cydia and add the source and click on an Install.
    2. Then install " AppShare ". You now have two new applications that work together , here's how to use it: Second step: using the applications .
    3. Open AppShare : Wait a few seconds and you will see the menu "Apps Repo 's . You vez can choose between two sources of applications. I urge you the first ( " Appulo.us Mobile " ) that is perfectly suited to the iPhone. Following the tutorial uses the source.
    4. you arrive So on the interface Apulo.us , you can either search for a specific application using the menu "Search "at top right, or navigate applications . And I think the section in which you the most navigate is the one with the new application.
    5. So click on " Browse by newest apps " then choose a category ( here " games " ) .
    6. To download, scroll to the bottom of the description and you will find the category " Download " with links to different versions ( or only version ) exists.
    7. You arrive on a new page offering you several download links. There is often Rapidshare, times Megaupload , but if there is a link Sendspace , I advise you to choose, because you do not have security code to enter or countdown unbearable . So I continue the tutorial with a link Sendspace but immediately after , you will find an example of downloading with Rapidshare.
    8. Click on the link next to "Download Link " : A window appears and you have the choice between " Download "or " Install " it all depends if you just want to download and install it later or if you want to do everything at once. To install it directly , click " Install ".

Depending on the nature of the program , you need to install different programs. If the file extension for example *. pxl, you need iBrickr in *. app which appears as a folder , you need WinSCP.
    1. Download
    2. *. pxl install files with iBrickr
    3. *. app folder with WinSCP Install
    *. pxl install files with iBrickr. The first one connects the iPhone and ended iTunes . Then you start iBrickr and click on "Applications ". Then , click on " Install from . pxl file ". There, select the *. pxl and click "open ". Then the program or game is installed .