Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

IPhone Secret Codes

Portable Devices

Old 30-09-2010

IPhone Secret Codes

Finally I am using an iPhone and have uploaded several applications on this phone. I did not found any application having any trouble running on this beautiful phone. I want to ask you guys about the secret codes on dialing which i would be getting some informations on my phone without being charged for it such as version of my phone, model number etc etc.

Old 30-09-2010

Re: IPhone Secret Codes

The iPhone is full of hidden secrets very amusing. Just type "* 3001 # 12345 # * and there you go ! You can also view how many minutes you have left (if you opted for a card prepaid , * 646 #), the unique identifier of the iPhone (* # 06 # ), the number of missed calls (* # 61 # ), ... There 's a whole bunch , it recalls the secret codes of video games ;-)
Old 30-09-2010

1. * 3001 # 12345 * # and tap Call . Method of field Entry. Mode Field reveals many internal settings of your iPhone, specifically network up to date and cell information.
  2. * # 06 # Displays your IMEI number. No need to tap Call. IMEI is the unique identifier for your cell material . With your SIM information it identifies you on the provider's network .
  3. * 777 # and press Call . The balance of the prepaid account for iPhone.
  4. * 225 # and press Call . Balance of the bill . ( Postpaid only)
Old 30-09-2010

* 646 # and tap Call . Check minutes. ( Postpaid only) These three are pretty self explanatory.
* # 21 # and tap Call . Setting interrogation forward for call. Discover the settings for your call forwarding. See if you have the voice , data, fax , sms , sync , packet access asynchronous , and call forwarding pad access enabled or disabled.
* # 30 # and tap Call . Call to check the online presentation. This displays whether you have enabled or disabled the presentation of calling line , presumably the number of the party placing the call.
* # 76 # and tap Call . Check whether the presentation connected line is enabled or not. Indicate whether the presentation connected line is enabled or disabled. Probably similar to the presentation of calling line .
* # 43 # and tap Call . Determine if call waiting is enabled. Displays call waiting status for voice, data, fax , sms , sync data, asynchronous data , packet access and access pad . Each item is enabled or disabled.
Old 01-10-2010

• * # 61 # and tap Call. Check the number for unanswered calls . Display the number of call forwarding voice when a call is unanswered . Also show the options for data, fax , sms , sync , async , packet access and access pad .
  • * # 62 # and tap Call. Check the number of call forwarding if no service is available. Just like the previous one, except for any service rather than no answer - situations.
  • * # 67 # and tap Call. Check the number of call forwarding when the iPhone is busy. And again , but when the iPhone is busy.
  • * # 33 # and tap Call. Check for bars call control.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,