Thread: Inactive SIM / Insert SIM Problem on Sony ericsson C510

Inactive SIM / Insert SIM Problem on Sony ericsson C510

It is been several months since I bought a Sony Ericsson w580i with Mobicarte . This has actually unimportant as I wanted to put my old SIM card in it that it is a package. Everything worked just fine for about 1 month when all of a sudden, my mobile began to display at all times: "Insert SIM Card ". Only the mobile they me supplied walking even worse than the other ( some buttons do not work) , then a second exchange where I still got a mobile that does not work and a third took place. Please help.

Re: Inactive SIM / Insert SIM Problem on Sony ericsson C510

Your phone has no contact with your SIM card. We recommend :

* Clean the connectors on the SIM card using a soft brush , cloth or cotton swab moistened with alcohol colorless and fragrance free.
    * Check that the card is damaged or worn.

If your SIM card is damaged or not working properly after cleaning , contact your operator to get a new SIM card .

Error Message Insert SIM card valid
    Your phone is probably locked to a SIM card of a specific operator . This usually happens when you buy a phone from an operator . Phones whose SIM card is locked can be unlocked - please contact your operator for more information.

If the SIM card is dirty or defective , your phone will notify you by different messages. Make sure the SIM card is clean. Turn off your phone and remove and clean the SIM card with a soft brush , cloth or a cotton swab and colorless alcohol and fragrance free. Make sure that the contacts are completely dry before reinserting the SIM card.

The SIM card has been inserted incorrectly. Make sure the phone is not connected to a charger . Insert the SIM card as shown in the diagram near his location. For more information , refer to the diagram showing how to insert the SIM card into the User Guide your phone. A number of incorrect PIN was entered multiple times. Unlock your phone with the PUK ( Unlock Code PIN ) from your network operator. The PUK code consists of eight digits.

I think it stems from the SIM card , try then it in another phone, in the like example. Then if your phone displays the same error goes to your operator and will require a SIM card change . But if it comes from the V600 , it must be under warranty for t'aille the SAV repair. In the Settings menu -> Connectivity - > menu of connectivity Network . You select the GSM mode.