Thread: Application for recording calls on iPhone

Application for recording calls on iPhone

I am using an iPhone 4 and i loved the features pf this phone. I am searching for some applications for this phone so that i can enhance its features. I just thought about recording the calls from this phone. Is there any call recording application that is compatible on an iOS 4. Mostly it would be used to record an incoming calls.

Re: Application for recording calls on iPhone

It would be a small price to pay for someone who really necessary this feature. You 'll need to share not only the microphone , but the output of the speaker to operate . If you could also capture the dialed number / information caller ID , and a timestamp, this would be the icing on the cake. There are several ways to record a call from a cell using an external recording device . A digital voice recorder , tape deck.

ISIP is a SIP client as a trap and IPPI for iPhone available on App Store, the advantage is that it is compatible with the IOS 4, but unlike the others it is paid. The principle is to allow you access to internet telephony. With ISIP you can use your account freephonie to make and receive calls directly from your iPhone. iSip, formerly sipphone. This is the first general sip client for iPhone. This is also the first app on iPhone to record phone conference.

I have searched a lot about an application running on an iOS 4 which can record the calls which comes and goes from an iPhone but did not found any application except an iSip which seems really to be the first application for an iOS 4 which can record the calls. I suggest you to get this application from an Apple itself.

With this application, user can make cheap VOIP calls when his/her IPhone or IPod Touch is connected to the internet via WIFI. Feature list of an iSip is little bigger but really useful features which includes SIP calls, speaker phone, show voice mail, multiple ringtone, DTMF during the call, G711 and GSM codec, iLibc and G722 codec for iPhone 3GS, use alternative RTP port, stun server, global outbound proxy, proxy server for individual account, mute/hold call, multiple SIP accounts (able to set one default account for dial out), dial from iPhone's address book, prefix for dialing from iPhone's address book, dial from recent calls, regular cellular network, full VPN support for enterprise customers, call transfer, sip account setup wizard for more than 60 sip providers, Record call conference, Now support calls over 3G network, private APNS server.