Thread: Sony Ericsson Spiro issues

Sony Ericsson Spiro issues

God only can help me with this piece of Sony Ericsson. I have come across many issues with the Sony Ericsson Spiro. At the time of purchase I have seen a lot of things but when I came up home with the piece I cannot find the Flashlight that was mentioned in the specification. Also it does not allow me to make custom equalizer settings in walkman player. I am finding it extremely difficult to deal with this. Also the sound quality is worst.

Re: Sony Ericsson Spiro issues

I am also facing problem with the Sony Ericsson Spiro, is there a way to get out of it. Well my condition is somewhat different from what kAMARAJA said. My mobile phone hangs and when it hangs all the buttons on the mobile fails to work. I can even not restart the phone by pressing the button. The only way by which I can restart the phone is by removing the battery. First I thought that this problem may be rising because of the Games, but yet it freezes when I have stopped playing. Can you all please help me out?

By listening to both of your cases I think that the only possible solution that I can give you is to go to the official website of Sony Ericsson and get the updates for the softwares that are running in the mobile phone. I am sure that the updates will definitely solve all your issues. Regarding the flashlight too I think the updates will make the software for that active. Please make an attempt for it. Hope that this will solve all the issues.

I have seen lot of people coming up with the issues related to the Sony Ericsson Spiro. I do not know what kind of piece has Sony Ericsson has made this time. It has really taken toll on their customers. I think that they should really come up with some sort of solution so that they do not lose the trust of their customers. Also, for the two of you, you both should have tried the Master Reset. Before doing this just back up all your data.

I do not think that I need to go for the updates. The piece that I have bought is the most recent one from the Mobile Shop, and I think that all the softwares that are running in it are latest. I had not tried the Master Reset, I will try this and inform you all soon, what happened, when I did this. Is there anything more that you all want to suggest me to do, in addition to the above solutions?

It does not matter when you bought the mobile. Even if you have bought the mobile from the store lately there are really less chances that the softwares in the mobile phone are updated ones. Before doing the Master Reset please try the updates, or if you are so sure than you can try this step even after the Master Reset, but do take an attempt to update the software, or else you will not be able to move forward with anything else. Hope that you got the point.

If all the updates and even the master rest are not going your way then I think that the only thing that you can do is go for the replacement. kAMARAJA you just mentioned that you have taken the mobile lately, then I think you should not waste your time, just go for the replacement. If at all you think that the replacement will take a long time then you can wait for the latest updates to pop up from the Sony Ericsson side.

How can i update the software, spiro does not even support phone mode to connect to the pc, only mass storage

You need to install the PC suit to the computer. And after that connect your phone with the help of the USB cable. Change your connection to PC suit in your phone and download the update from the Sony Ericsson official site. Now double click on update file and follow then instruction to update the Sony Ericsson software. I hope this will work for you.