Thread: How to easily Backup iPhone SMS messages from iPhone to Computer

How to easily Backup iPhone SMS messages from iPhone to Computer

I have brought the new Apple iPhone and I am using it from the past four month and it is giving be the good performance. Now I want that the sms messages in my iPhone mobile phone id to be backup to my computer. I am new user so I don't know much about my iPhone backup process. So I need a proper guidance that how could I have the backup of my messages from my iPhone to my computer.

Re: How to easily Backup iPhone SMS messages from iPhone to Computer

As I know most of the iPhone is having the issue with the sms message transfer from the iPhone to the computer as the inbox of the iphone is full you have to delete all the messages from the mobile phone and if you don't delete the messages from the mobile phone it will stop accepting the new messages on the iPhone. But this problem can be solved by using the Transee iPhone Transfer which is used to transfer the messages from the iPhone to your computer.

I have used the Transee iPhone Transfer with my iPhone and it provided me with the good result. The Transee iPhone Transfer the sms message from the iphone to the computer this help to save your message. you can also go for the view and put in order the old iPhone SMS in the computer. You can also view your sms in the .txt file i.e in the text format, ANTS file format i.e .ants file.

I am using the Transee iPhone Transfer in which I am able to backup my sms messages from my iPhone to my computer. You can choose the sms message of single contact or all the contact. You can also go for the transferring option of the file format like txt or ants. You can also edit your messages of your mobile phone and if you are looking for the print of the sms messages then you have to choose the MHT file format.

If you are having the Mac computer at home then it will very simple to backup your sms messsages by simply using the MobileSyncBrowser which is the software utility used in Apple Mac computer for iPhone backup messages. You don't require to have any hacking done on your iPhone. It is easy to use just install it on your computer the sync your iPhone with the computer and then transfer all the sms messages to the computer.

If you are getting to backup your iPhone sms messages to the computer then there is another option without using the iTunes and you can also go for the iPhone SMS Extractor which is actually a web application which can be used on the MAC operating system. So, I will recommend you to try out this application this might also help you out to get solve out with this problem.

It depend on you how you want to do the backup the sms message of iphone .You can have to use the service offered by the YouAchiveIt and for the user of Apple Mac operating system there is an choice like Syphone which is the free application which offers the backup sms rights to your computer but make sure this software is compatible with the MAC OS.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have encountered the same problem about iphone sms backup.Tansee iPhone Transfer is a good choice for me. Thanks for you guys' reply.

dajiangyou001 Guest

smile Re: How to easily Backup iPhone SMS messages from iPhone to Computer

Nice tip!!!
    I was looking for a way to transfer my iPhone SMS to my computer for I need to print them out.
    Thanks.I will try it.

You can google search by typing"transfer iphone sms to computer",and there are quantities of results and ways to guide iphone sms backup...

Quote Originally Posted by Pugsly View Post
    I have used the Tansee iPhone Transfer with my iPhone and it provided me with the good result. The Transee iPhone Transfer the sms message from the iphone to the computer this help to save your message. you can also go for the view and put in order the old iPhone SMS in the computer. You can also view your sms in the .txt file i.e in the text format, ANTS file format i.e .ants file.
    With Tansee iPhone Transfer sms,For the texts stored in ANTS file(Supports password protection), you can even protect it with a password to keep your privacy and you can Edit SMS (ANTS file only),print SMS (MHT file print by IE).
    Last edited by Kunal; 04-01-2011 at 12:36 PM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed