Thread: Fastest laptop for surfing the web

Fastest laptop for surfing the web

The laptop which is I am using currently is not able to provide me good internet speed. So because of that I have decided to go for the new one. So I want to know that which is the best for this feature. I mean I want fastest laptop for the surfing the web, e-mails and for downloading also. And also it have clear wide screen. I need this type of laptop only for home use. So please help me.

Re: Fastest laptop for surfing the web

I do not know such kind of thing like fastest laptop for the web surfing. This thing that is internet speed is depends upon the Internet connection which is you are using. If your internet connection providing low speed then you will able to access you internet at low speed So never ask such like stupid questions. So main point which I want to tell you is that web surfing is depend on your internet connection not on your laptop.

Yes I am agreeing with the Virtuous. And also you just check for the mid range laptop. And whatever money you save after getting the mid range laptop you invest that on the SSD. As the Virtuous stated your speed is also depend on the internet connection. And the second part is bottle neck is HDD performance. So I think you get the idea that how to do the things which is related to web surfing.

If you really interested in purchasing the laptop for the fastest internet access for your home purpose then you just go for the Sony VAIO Z. As much I know about this that this is the fastest notebook which you can get. The configuration of this is that 2.4 GHz IntelĀ® Core™ i5-520M processor and 4 GB of RAM. And also it’s LCD screen has high resolution. As much I know that this laptop fits most of your specifications. So what you think on this please post it.
    Last edited by Cruzz; 30-09-2010 at 12:05 AM.

As Bon-Z said that internet speed depends on your ISP speed not on your laptop. So I will suggest you that you should go for midrange and one branded laptop and save your money. And money which u will save, spend on SSD because it will improve your load time and every activity that include random read and write to hard disk. Buy SSD yourself not with laptop. And other thing is HDD which also impact your internet performance.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Spending around two hours on Sony Z series I came to know that this laptop will not going to make his Internet speed any faster. If you want my opinion then you just go for the mid range laptop, if you seriously want to surf the web and do emails faster. And the money you will save from that you buys a good WiFi Router and wireless adapter and with that you get the 10Mb cable services if accessible in your area. And because of that your web browsing and email will become very fast.

My friend 90% internet surfing depends on your internet connection and its speed and only 10% depends on your laptop. I do not think so that u needs any special laptop for this thing. But if still you need my opinion then I will suggest you Lenovo B460. It works with Intel core i3 processor. One advace security through fingerprint Reader and USB port locker. It comes with enough wide screens with very good clarity. In this laptop data recovery is very easy through one key Rescue system. And especially for internet you will find Advance networking technology and connection management.