Thread: Samsung Galaxy S is crashing everytime

Samsung Galaxy S is crashing everytime

I have a Samsung galaxy S mobile phone and the problem is that the phone keeps crashing everytime. I do not know what could have been the reason. Please help me out. Also when the phone is been tuned off I have to reinput the code again and again. Hope to get the desired solution and work accordingly well.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S is crashing everytime

The issue could be well related to the phone that it may have some bugs appended or the firmware is been having some issue and this is the reason you are not able to work well or the phone get crash everytime you use. I would suggest you to reinstall the firmware that is getting a new pack of the same and then make the installation of the same. It will be better for you that will let the change to get it functioned. Check out.

It could be that the memory may have been full and this is the reason you are not able to work well or function out for the change. So in order to get it worked it will be better that you do function out well for the change which will surely let the implementation to get it functioned. Make the Memory to be empty that is you need function out. Do check out well which will be better for you.

All you need to do is to get the application to be implemented well by choosing out for the change which will be sure. The application that is the firmware needs to be upgraded. Do upgrade the firmware and then process out the feature which will be beneficial for you. This will then make the desired things to get function as you need. I hope it will be helpful for you.

Check out making a phone restore to factory settings. This will be helpful for you as needed. It will be better for you and can make the essential changes to get worked well which is needed. So do work well and function out for the change that will be better for you. I hope this will surely let the implementation to get functioned and make the changes to be processed.

There is another way through which you can work well. It is needed that you do check out that by trying to download Samsung KIES to see if there is a software update for the phone? If there is then I would suggest that you try installing this to see if this resolves the problem. I hope this should help you out well for making the things to get function and work.

I would suggest you to make the simple operation and then try out for the change. This will be better.Turn off the phone , pull the battery out, take out the sim card, put it back in and put the battery back in , and restart it , i had this problem when orage started me up but after i did this its fine now. If still it exists then you need to call Samsung support for Assistance.