Thread: Automatic time setting on iphone

Automatic time setting on iphone

Hello,
    Do you know how it's done for the iphone automatically sets the time as a MacBook, for example where the time is updated by internet on the apple time? Can you please help me with this? Thank you.

Re: Automatic time setting on iphone

Normally there is an option "automatic", but I did not have that option, so I can set the time manually. Do you know what I can do to remedy this situation? I already tried to reset all the settings, turning off and back on the iphone, but nothing helped. What do I have left it as a test to do? Thank you in advance for your help.

When you synchronized your iPhone with your Mac, there is no option "automatic" that appears. It seems to me that the time on the iPhone automatically switches to the Mac, simply. That's why my iPhone is always on time for my Mac, and time on my Mac, she is automatically set via the System Preferences Date & Time.

I traveled your question about time: like you said Dead Head synchronized with your Mac, no need to do often. Once you see that it works, just do it once a quarter if you really want it to peak hour hair.

My iPhone is not never on time (4G 4.1). Even with an automatic, even after synchronization on a MacBook itself in automatic (indeed there is 1 second with the speaking clock, but I'm not a maniac). 1 minute 20 seconds difference between the MacBook and the iPhone. It's not very serious but annoying. I do not understand this, how is it that it can not be settled himself on the clock network when it connects? Am I the only one having this problem?