Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

sony ericsson aino GPS

Portable Devices

Old 29-09-2010

sony ericsson aino GPS

The sony ericsson mobile aino u10i is been used buy me,this mobile has the features of gps, but the problem related to it is that it is not able to connect the internet,so please let me know what is the issue related to the gps module which is available,so please any one let me know how to do the settings for the connection.

Old 29-09-2010

re: sony ericsson aino GPS

The problem for your gps module can be solved by using the application of tracker,the gps is used for the internet connection,this service is for the mobile network only,this service over the wifi , please check whether the internet connection is available for it.so there is requirement of active internet connection.
Old 29-09-2010

The gps is not possible to work over the wifi,even if it is connected to the wifi network then it will use the mobile network,the sony gps software are very costly,as it requires internet connection, so the fixed rate broadband may be used,this may involve using the wireless router,which may directly connect to the gprs or 3g.
Old 29-09-2010

The gps is the global positioning system,it is one of the tracking technology,the device which has the gps determines its current location.the gps tracking application may be installed on the mobile,this track downs the cell phone of the friend which are unknown,you may get the full number of the owner and the its full address.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,