Thread: Mobile hangs and then turns off

Mobile hangs and then turns off

I am using Sony ericsson SE S312 mobile phone. Till yesterday it was working fine , but now having the problem of my phone getting hanged. Today when i started using the phone it started hanging down and after that it gets switch off. I have never faced this kind of problem and was really shocked. Is any one facing this kind of problem? Please suggest some solution for this issue.

Re: Mobile hangs and then turns off

Well you ask that is there any one who is facing this problem, the answer is yes. I am facing the same problem. Even my phone was getting hanged and switched off. One of my friend suggested me to change my battery. Then i changed the battery and fortunately it worked for me. So you also can try this out, as it might even solve your problem.

Even my phone is having the same problem in it. I think that this is happening because my phone is not getting the break and it is getting tired. According to me you should not leave your mobile phone connected to the charger when it is fully charged, because this reduces the battery life and your phone might get hanged.

I to feel that this things happen because of battery problem. This is not happening with your phone, it normally happens to all the phone. Even i had faced the same problem, my phone used to get switch off in between the calls and normally it also use to happens even though the battery is showing full. I will suggest you to change your battery in order to solve this problem.
    Last edited by jhon; 29-09-2010 at 07:42 PM.