Thread: sony ericsson aino Wi-Fi

sony ericsson aino Wi-Fi

The mobile which i use is of the sony ericsson aino,the requirement for me is of the wifi connection which i want in my house, the problem is of the same where i am not able to get the wifi connection, i get the error out of range,so what has to be done to get this network, any one help me to solve this problem,may i please know what is the issue with it.

re: sony ericsson aino Wi-Fi

The problem related to the wifi connection for your aino mobile, so accordingly let me please know which router you use and like to connect your mobile, so the router you have let me please know whether the router consists the security password for it,check whether all the applications for the wifi are available for your mobile.

The wifi enabled device get connectwd to the internet when it is in the range of the wireless network,the wifi technology is used wireless mesh network,the routers incorporate the wifi access point made set up in the home premises, it provides the internet access and internetworking for all the devices connected to them.

To set the wifi connection for your mobile,you may go to the start and select the settings, then select the connection in and choose the wireless manager for it,and then enter to wifi connection,so that the available wifi network gets detected by the device,then select the network which you want then you will be able to access it.

This mobile is one of the communication technology for fun,this mobile consists with powerful 8.1 mega pixel camera,which has the feature of photo fix and auto focus,face detection,they have the complete messaging support and other features for video calling,the connectivity features consists the A-GPS,it is provided with the 55mb internal memory.