Thread: Dell studio XPS 1640 touchpad issue

Dell studio XPS 1640 touchpad issue

I have a Dell studio XPS 1640 laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. the problem that I am facing is with the touchpad after regaining back from sleep mode. As soon as the system is been back from sleep mode I am not able to work well with the thing that is needed. The system is not able to perform well that is the touchpad do not respond. Please help me out.

Re: Dell studio XPS 1640 touchpad issue

The problem can be with the driver. It could be that the driver has some problem and this is the reason you are not able to perform well for the thing which will be better for you. As it is been done you need to check out well for the change which will help you out well for performing the task as required. So do look out and process for the change which will be helpful and essential. I hope you may then work as needed. It will be better.

In order to perform well there is a need through which you can function out well which is needed. Get the updated pack of the application or the driver which is required and then make the implementation well as needed. I hope this will help you out well for the thing and make the desired aspect to be performed well which will be beneficial. So check out and work.

try to perform a clean boot service and then check for the desired implementation which will be better for you. All you need to do is to check out by typing msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter as needed. Do look out for the same that is by processing and choosing Hide all Microsoft service and hit from the selective startup tab. Choose disable the service and restart the system. I hope then you can make the installation and work well.

Run the system well under safe mode and then check out which will be better for you. As it is been done you need to process well which is required that is function well by installing the application under safe mode and then process well. As safe mode do not have much of the embedded feature and you can then process well. So check well and function out as needed.

Check out by installing the application well under compatible mode that is right click on the installer.exe file and then make the installation of the application. This will be better for you as needed. So do check out by checking under the properties section and make the implementation as needed. I hope this will be better and helpful for you. So check out as required.

There is away through which will be better for you that is needed and required to perform for the change. As it is been done you can then function out well for the same. I hope this will be better for you and can make the desired change which will be better for you as required. So do work well and then make the implementation well which will be better for you. Check out.