Thread: How to unlock Sprint 9650

How to unlock Sprint 9650

I am using blackberry sprint 9650 as I have purchased it recently. I want to know that how to unlock blackberry sprint 9650 so that I can use another Sim card to it. It will be easy to use International Sim card after unlocking it. Please anybody have any Idea to solve this problem.

Re: How to unlock Sprint 9650

As I think you are using Blackberry sprint 9650. You want to lock your phone so that you can use it for an international Sim card. I think for this you need to contact your nearest Blackberry and ask them how to unlock it. Try contacting them. As they will be able to solve this problem better then me.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You are using sprint 9650 and want to unlock for using international Sim card. I think these type phones are often come locked for a certain carrier or for certain network. Which makes you to not switch the sim card using the same cell phone? As far as I know this blackberry sprint 9650 doesn’t lock their world phones.

I am using sprint 9630 and I was having the same problem. But they started shipping all the phones unlocked after about one and a half month. In the same way they might be doing for this your 9650 also. Finally I can suggest you to call them and get the information about this. I think you will get the proper solution by them.

I am using sprint 9630 and I was having the same problem. But they started shipping all the phones unlocked after about one and a half month. In the same way they might be doing for this your 9650 also. Finally I can suggest you to call them and get the information about this. I think you will get the proper solution by them.

You can unlock the phone If your IMEI number is found. After this you can get an unlock code to unlock your cell phone. It is done by some of the professional they can easily unlock your phone if they get your IMEI. I think you need to contact some of the professionals who are working to solving such problem.

As far as I know no Sim card is needed for unlocking the phone. You can use your sim card easily. After the phone is unlocked you have to do only a few things just remove your battery and after that insert the sim card which you want and now insert the battery. Re-start the phone and use the inserted sim card.

Your information is true that Google has launched Google analytics for the Android and iPhones. I can suggest you to download such application by searching on the net. I think there might be such software for blackberry also. As for the blackberry it depends on the model number and the operating system of the phone

You can get the desired solution by doing the following process:
    • Start you phone
    • Go to the setting.
    • In setting go to option.
    • Now you will get an advanced option.
    • In which go to the sim card option and hold alt and press.
    • After that you need to enter the code.

In order to unlock the phone to use the third party sim card. You must have to do a few things:
    • Go to manage connection
    • Select the sprint in the mobile network.
    • And the network selection mode should be automatic.
    • Network technology should be GSM/UMTS 1XEV I, GLOBAL.
    Remember that you can use only global in this status.

Hey, always keep in mind that all phones have only a limited number of attempts to enter the code. Losing those attempts by trying wrong codes will hardlock your phone and you may never be able it unlock it again.

It's simple to unlock Blackberry Torch 9800 form any network provider. You just buy a code for some trusted website and follow the instructions by word, your phone will be unlocked without any trouble.

I got the code for my Blackberry 9650 form UnlockGenie. It worked for me without any trouble. I suggest you to do the same to unlock your phone.