Thread: k550i mobile phone does not switch on

k550i mobile phone does not switch on

I am currently using the handset K550i of Sony. From the last 3 days my mobile phone gets automatically turn off. After getting turn off it does not turn on.When i press the power button the light near the infra red blinks and the screen turns to white. My mobile phone is just 5 months old and i am not able to understand the problem. Does any one have the idea to solve this?

Re: k550i mobile phone does not switch on

You try the following things. First try to do a master reset of the mobile. If this idea does not works then update the firmware with the Sony Ericsson Update Service. If still this does not work then try to flash the firmware of the mobile phone. If still the problem exist then definitely the problem is related with hardware. In this condition you need to show your phone to the mobile service center.

The same problem even i am facing with my mobile phone. I use k550i mobile phone. When i use the mobile for more than a hour then it automatically gets switched off. When i try to start, it does not gets start immediately, it require at least ten minutes gap after the switch off. I am not able to understand the problem. So provide some help.

I would like to suggest you a solution for your problem. You connect your phone with the computer and try to update it with the SEUS. If it is already updated then you need to choose the update any option. By doing this you can refresh your firmware onto your phone. After trying this out you let me know the result you got.

I thanks to the ZeDax for posting the reply. You solution helped me in solving the issue. I tried the first option of master reset; it did not solve my issue. Then after i tried the update the firmware with the Sony updates service. When i tried this it solved my issue. My mobile phone is now not showing the issue of automatic switch off.