Thread: W995 phone memory full problem

W995 phone memory full problem

I have Sony Ericsson W995 Walkman phone; and I like it very much for catching photos but from some days when I operate my mobile phone camera or any other applications suddenly a message is pop ups that says phone memory is full. I have tried to solve this issue from my side even though the message is pop ups every time. If you are having any knowledge on this then please reply me.

Re: W995 phone memory full problem

I have search regarding your question, I assume that when you are take any picture or take any data then that data is directed to your phone memory in received files. I suggest you to do the camera settings, by keeping the photo saving memory to memory card. After that you all the photos you capture it directly goes to your memory card.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As per your question, I think this kind of message is pop ups only when you have installed any software application which having more memory and it is directly get saved to the phone memory. And sometimes this kind of software is not supported by mobile phone. I will suggest you that, if you have installed this kind of application then delete it from your phone memory.

I had the same issues as you are having; I advise you to do the hard reset of your mobile phones settings, but when you are going to do this take the backup of your mobile phone data. Hard resetting will cleared all of the data in the phone memory. I am sure by doing so your mobile phone problem will surely solved. I hope this information may be useful to you.

I am also having the Sony mobile phone with different model number. Early I was facing the same problem as you are having with your mobile phone, then one of my friend who know everything about mobiles he told me to do the re flashing the firmware. And believe me my problem is sorted, I will suggest you the same solution to flash your mobile phone.

There are several reason behind this issue and it is not easy to make out what is the exact problem behind this problem. I think you should make contact with local mobile phone technician on this issues. Mobile technician is knew perfectly about kind of issues and will be very helpful to you. If you are having any other queries then please reply me.