Thread: Sony Ericsson C902 Display trouble

Sony Ericsson C902 Display trouble

The c902 mobile of sony ericsson which i use is undergoing with the problems of display, this phone i have got recently few weeks ago but it is creating the mess with the display,most of the time nothing is displayed on the screen it is mostly blank, i dont know the actual reason behind it so any one help me to sort this problem.

re: Sony Ericsson C902 Display trouble

The display problem which you have for the c902, this might be tried to overcome by using the software update which is available along with the cd of sony ericsson,for these restore of phone you require the back up of the data available in phone memory to be done,this update service software may be even downloaded from the genuine site of sony ericsson.

The issue related to display of c902,according to me it may be one of the hardware problem, which may be tried to solved at the service center,if the mobile phone is still under the warranty then the mobile is supposed to be replaced by the company,the proper technician has to be consulted so the issue is solved.

The c902 is one of the sony ericssons cyber shot phone,it has the great camera functions with 5 mega pixels, along with the face detection auto focus,the camera is very easy to use,it is the stylish handset with black and red in color,it comes with the features of 3g hsdpa, music player,bluetooth and fm radio.

The problem which you have is the similar kind of problem with my mobile mobile,as last night i had overcharged the battery and the next day when i have seen that the mobile was in switch off condition,when i tried to restart my mobile nothing is displayed on the screen it is just blank, i dont know the reason behind it some one please help me.