Thread: iPhone 4 sim card rejection issues

iPhone 4 sim card rejection issues

Hello,
    I have a wired sim card rejection issue with my iphone 4. This was the same case with my iphone 3 also. I always had to take the phone apart and reinstall sim. So, do you have any idea about this? Thank you for your help.

Re: iPhone 4 sim card rejection issues

The iPhone has hit the stores and there are already many satisfied users of this innovation has once again put Apple at the top of his game is a kind of cellphone that uses a GSM network to operate. That means it needs a sim card to work. The sim card can be bought exclusively at AT & T since iphone and AT & T have reached an agreement for exclusive use. I guess I am correct here and the information has helped you.

I have since this morning the problem that I can no longer turn on my phone. I have a Nokia 1110 before and a few D1 XtraCard. Months, purchased with the related XtraCard. In addition, I have a contract card I've been using for months in this phone. Since this morning comes suddenly with my map of the contract award "sim card rejected" originally associated with the card is the mobile phone.

Can you still play around in the menu or you get beyond the SIM PIN? The question: It may be that your SIM card from the network provider does not accept more. In that case you'd have time to check whether the card is still activated. Otherwise the device will probably damage.

Did you perhaps buy a simlock phone? If so, you should use with your mobile phone purchased Simcard. (Applies but I do not believe in all networks.) If you bought the device used, you should contact the owner once saying a word.