Thread: Sony ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro sms problem

Sony ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro sms problem

There is a problem in the Xperia phone as i am not able to transfer the sms from the phone to my Acer laptop. How can I save on my Xperia sms 10 Mini Pro on my Laptop. Laptop Companion, this function has not, unfortunately. I have tried some programs from the Internet but nothing is working for me to overcome thee issue so please help to resolve the issue.
    Last edited by Vengence; 29-09-2010 at 04:06 PM.

Re: Sony ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro sms problem

There must a issue in the SD Card that you are using at the moment in the phone so first check the memory card properly by inserting into other mobile phone. If it's not working in the phone then there is a problem in the SD Card so go for the replacement of the SD card that might overcome your problem and you will be able to transfer the data.

I have tried the memory card in one of the Nokia N series mobile phone and it is working very fine in that so there is no problem in the memory card. So, what should i do to overcome these problem any suggestion will be helpful and will be appreciated by me.Should i go for the replacement of the card or there is any problem in the phone.

If your memory card is working properly and there is no transfer of the sms from the phone so the sms setting is not proper. To do that go to the Messages and then in the SMS sections select to transfer the data or the SMS to the laptop or the desktop these might reso9lve you r problem of the phone and enable the transfer of the sms.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The solution to these problem is the hard reset of the sony ericsson phone. These can be done by pressing the center key of the phone for more than 4 seconds and then click on the hard reset option it will take less then half a minute to complete the process and your issue will be resolved and you will be able to transfer the sms from the phone to the laptop via a data cable.

I f you are not able to find any solution to the problem and your SD card is working perfectly then the problem is with the phone so visit the Sony ericsson gallery or the service center and show the problem there or call the customer care assistance for the further help and support on the topic. If there is a lot of problem in the phone then you can ask for the replacement of the phone that will be the best option available to you.