Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini calling problem.

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini calling problem.

My new Xperia x10 mini pro mobile phone that I have purchased last Friday has a bit of a difficulty. When I attempt to call people, the sound and mic do not work, so the people can't hear what I am saying. As well, when public call my phone, it goes directly to voice mail on there’s. I'm not convinced what is wrong. I think it might be the mic, as I tried using it, but it wouldn't work (when I wasn't calling anyone, that is). I'm getting quite irritated with it. I deliberation it would work correctly, seeing as it is brand name new, but perceptibly not. Also, does someone know how to get the music player functioning with no the need of headphones?

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini calling problem.

If you are unable to hear the voice then there seems to be a problem in the sound settings of the new Xperia phone and that is why you are unable to hear anything when you make a call or receive a call from the phone. You have to change the settings in the phone setting section and enable the voice when you make a call from Xperia x10 mini pro.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have make all the required changes in the sound settings of the phone and then tried to make a call from the phone but the issue was the same i was not able to hear any thing from the receiver side. I also checked the other settings in the phone but there was no option available to fix these issue so please provide me a proper solution to resolve these issue.

As you have mentioned that the Sony ericsson Xperia x10 mini pro is a new phone that you have purchased recently then the best option available to you is the replacement of the phone. Just go for the replacement in any of the authorized Sony ericsson outlet or the service center or to the dealer from where you have purchased the phone.

The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 suffers from low down in-ear call volume. There’s no beating from this issue, volume is much inferior to any other handset I’ve used and this difficulty remains atop of most people’s ‘to fix’ list for the Xperia X10. So the replacement is the best solution available to the phone at this moment and there is no alternative available in the phone otherwise you have to go to the repair center which is not a healthy solution.

If you are not able to resolve the issue with the settings then the option with you left is go to the Sony ericsson center and tell then about the issue and get it done there. The service center might repair the phone or allot you with the new phone, this might help you to resolve your problem.