Thread: Satio Touch Screen problem

Satio Touch Screen problem

I a using Sony Ercisson Satio mobile phone and I have a big problem with the touchscreen. The touch screen is completely bypassed. Sometimes the touch screen is working fine and sometime it never works. I want to know why this problem is happening with thisphone. Is there any bug and due to that I am getting this touchscreen problems? Please help me to sort out this problem as soon as possible. Thank you

Re: Satio Touch Screen problem

Even I got some problem with my Satio phone with pressure points. The fix that I used was to take off the front part of my satio, where the digitizer lies, and put it into the fridge for 10 minutes. If still this is not clearing the pressure point then put it into the freezer for 5 minutes and then take it off and let it rest like that only for 20 minutes or so. After that reapply the front part on the phone and thn check if it is working for you or not.

I am also using this Sony Ericsson mobile phone from quite some time and it has also done this 2-3 times now where the touchscreen stops working completely. Although this problem gets solved after quite some time, but it is very annoying when this problems happens. I have also emailed the Sony team about this issue and it seems like this is a software problem and soon they will be releasing a new firmware update or a patch to fix this touchscreen problem.

Re: Satio Touch Screen problem

I dont know about this but I came to know that the digitizer flex cable on the screen moved from its place and therefore it was not doing the right contact to the pins. It might be a case of poor manufacturing. So, to solve this issue you will have to unscrew the front cover and then replace it which makes the flex cable to touch pins or wait till your phone responds. This is the only way you can solve this issue for the time being.