Thread: Sony X10 Mini freezes

Sony X10 Mini freezes

I have Sony X10 mini and using it from last eight months, It is serving the best to me,and i am happy with the performance of it , sometimes i feel glad that i own such a fantastic phone. But from last few days i am facing an unusual problem that whenever i have tried to type a text message onto my phone than after few sec in between the typing my phone freezes that is nothing but it hangs and at that moment i can't even switch off or restart my phone, all the keys are disabled and the last option remains in front of me is removing the battery.

Re: sony X10 Mini freezes

I was also facing the same problem a few days before but the phone that i was using was not Sony x10 mini, As mentioned by that you are unable to do anything at the time when your phone hangs during typing messages , for the time being i will suggest you to only restart your phone by just removing your battery and after that i guess that this problem will not take place for a time being, Because we cant totally fix it up, just do this until you get the perfect solution or consult the technician.

You are totally wrong that you can remove that battery because i think that you are not aware of the thing that you can't remove the battery out physically of the Sony x10 mini because it has the the inbuilt battery , It is the functionality of the phone that you are using. I want you to check the memory of your phone whether it is filling up rapidly, if the memory is full then the phone get freezes.

I have gone through your problem and i think that this some kind of issue which is related with your software of the mobile what you have to do is just consult the service center of Sony and then register your self there and i guess they will check your phone and will fix the problem and also will take appropriate actions if required, And then your mobile phone will work fine as you require after so0ftware re installation.

Re: Sony X10 Mini freezes

It seems to me that there is something wrong with your battery make sure that your battery is not drained out completely if so than it takes hours to get it back on track after charging. I will suggest you that just change the battery and see to it whether the problem still persists or not If no then immediately change the battery and then you will get rid of the problem that you re getting. I hope that this will help you in solving your problem and also let me know that does it worked.