Thread: How to find zooming options in Sony xperia Mini pro

How to find zooming options in Sony xperia Mini pro

Hi I am using the Sony Xperia from last six months and it serving me the best, It has all the latest functions that a latest mobile phone should have , i am happy that i own a Sony Xperia. But from last few days I am facing a problem that i am not being able to zoom pictures using the phone camera. I have seen that the other phones of different company have this option linked with their volume key , But this is also absent in my case, Also when i watch pictures on my phone and try to zoom it but unable to do that also is there is something wrong with my mobile phone or its simply not available in its functionality. Please help i am worried a lot.
    Last edited by Gaganasindhu; 29-09-2010 at 09:20 AM.

Re: How to find zooming options in Sony xperia Mini pro

I guess that the Sony Xperia don't provide the functionality of zooming with the camera while taking images. This is because there the functionality of Sony will not allow zooming. The other thing is that you cant help it just be happy what you get, But also they have provided the other features such as editing the images in that you can edit image that you want and then zoom in till end of point where you want.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the function that you are trying to have an access over it is not available in your phone and the other thing is that please if possible do not try to force such things to happen which may also harm your mobile phone. Also the other thing is that you can take good pictures with this mobile phone and later on you can edit it with the software provided by the company it self, Ans can have a better view of the images.

it seems to me that there is nothing to worry at all , all you need is just a view that you look at your mobile phone because the facility that you want your mobile phone to work is not available so you cant help it, The other thing is that you are not able to zoom the images while you are viewing it, but i can say that you can do it as you want just go to the options of that image and select edit and then zoom at the level that you want .