Thread: Problem XP driver Inspiron n5010

Problem XP driver Inspiron n5010

I have a problem finding a driver for a graphics card for a laptop. The laptop is a Dell inspiron n5010 PCG-K23F (but I think it's not too important). The graphics card is an ATI RADEON IGP 345M with 64 MB RAM. My question is: Which driver do I install it with this graphics card and where can I find the right driver? knowing that I have already tried with the drivers and Catalyst drivers and it gives me Hydravision still missing VGA drivers.

Re: Problem XP driver Inspiron n5010

To resolve this matter i would advice you to get this problem resolved. Also it would be better to visit the official website of the manufacturer. Have you installed the drivers correctly this will surely help you to get this problem resolved. You can also install the drivers on your system using. Hopefully this a third party application.

In most cases, the hardware is built in this dilemma of supporting debt. But wrong Windows settings to shut down (read: the shutdown) delay or even prevent. If this occurs, the operating system usually freezes immediately, which can be determined on a pointer. I think you will get the drivers on the CD which came along with the motherboard. Install the drivers and the problem will be resolved.

it appears as the problem is not from the sound card can not be because of the sound fixation works, and have installed the drivers for my sound card (Realtek AC97). I would take out and investigate, if I would know it is under Network Adapters in my Wlan adapter, and there is nothing more than a manufacturer or multimedia controller.

Some main boards (motherboards), such as the Asus P2BF or Gigayte GA6BXC-C is supported by Windows XP do not properly recognize the power management, which directly related to the shutdown. The download new BIOS version further helps in most cases. BIOS versions and the correct instructions for easy installation can be found on the pages of the manufacturer.