Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

HTC Droid vs. Motorola Droid X

Portable Devices

Old 29-09-2010

HTC Droid vs. Motorola Droid X

Hi, I have made my to buy a new mobile phone for myself. I have made my mind to purchase mobile based on the Google’s Android operating. I have seen two mobile phone HTC Droid and Motorola Droid X. But I don’t know which is the best mobile phone, somebody please help me to pick a best mobile phone from this two.

Old 29-09-2010

Re: HTC Droid vs. Motorola Droid X

HTC Eris display interface Sense developed by HTC overlay of Android 1.6 Donut. The HTC Eris have a touch screen LCD 3.2-inch displays an image of 320x480 pixels, a camera with a resolution of 5 megapixels with autofocus , support Bluetooth 2.0 stereo, WiFi and GPS. It comes with a microSD card of 8 GB and therefore has a microSD slot, but also a standard jack to 3.5 mm.
Old 29-09-2010

Motorola Droid X will contain a processor TI OMAP cadence at 1GHz , huge screen of 4.3 inches, nearly a quarter more than the 3.5 inch iPhone 4, the same as the EVO 4G , Photo Digital 8 MP with autofocus and dual Flash, it has the functionality filtering of noise and integrates a third microphone for recording video . A Battery 1570mAh beyond the iPhone 4 (1420mAh) and even the EVO 4G (1500mAh).
Old 29-09-2010

The HTC Droid is a very stylish phone. This is the phone function thinnest I've ever held. The style of the phone is fantastic. The curves support rubberized adds a nice touch, and red anodized bezel of the lens of the camera is fine. I want to emphasize that the telescope project and is not flush with the back. The small hole on the right is for the external speaker exceptional (that's probably why the projection telescope camera, so the speaker can be heard if on a flat surface).
Old 29-09-2010

Motorola Droid X is powered by an ARM Cortex A8 processor running at 1GHz , and not by the perennial Qualcomm Snapdragon , by 512 MB of RAM and storage space of 8GB , expandable through a microSD slot , a card 16 GB as preinstalled standard. In terms of wireless connectivity it accessing for time that cellular network American is dual-band CDMA, and has Wi -Fi, Bluetooth 2.1 and an FM receiver. It is landmark in space using a GPS receiver, electronic compass and an accelerometer.
Old 01-10-2010

HTC Droid Eris
  • Android 2.1 with HTC Sense
  • 1GHZ Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon (as in Nexus One)
  • 748mb of ROM
  • 8 GB of internal memory and up to 32 GB of additional storage w / microSD card (not included)
  • 3.7 inch 480x800 WVGA AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
  • Optical "joystick"
  • Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g
  • FM radio
  • GPS, proximity sensor, light sensor, and compass
  • 3.5mm headphone jack
  • 8MP camera with dual LED flash

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,