Thread: The Difference Between HTC Touch Diamond and Touch Pro

The Difference Between HTC Touch Diamond and Touch Pro

I am searching the net about the difference between HTC Touch Pro and HTC Diamond. Why their prices are different. Diamond II seems amazing that this is at the price of the device itself but I am told that if the Touch HD is the price it is good for some reason. I would have liked to know what can be found at one you who can explain me the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: The Difference Between HTC Touch Diamond and Touch Pro

The HTC Touch HD has a bigger screen, so due to that it becomes a little more expensive. If the same is not given to the phone then it has the same size as an iPhone. The size is too big and wide for many users, who thereby consider the Diamond II. Now the other one HTC Diamond came up with a new version of software which further simplifies the use of the phone which is often found other on Windows phone.

I have seen it right that the only differences between the battery HD 1350mAh for the first and 1100mAh for Touch. The size of the display is 3.8 for Touch and Diamond has 3.2. So far as I know there is, as in the other thread hardly changes until the have been said here and some other software. The larger battery in the HD, I do not think stays for much longer because it has a larger screen, which consumes more energy.

The HTC Diamond is an absolutely top product. Especially after the new ROM from 27.05.2010 does really great. The HTC music player is one nice thing and makes the equalizer with real headphones good pressure. BUT! The equalizer setting is off after each song. That makes sometime annoying where every time you have to tabbed the Equalizer menu to change the settings.

The Diamond has better support for the operating system while the other one HTC Touch has bigger screen. The Diamond has a 3 inch screen with great output. To avoid over extending the device, the buttons are aligned on one line and the directional pad to missing the benefit of a zoom area sensor. The Touch has been a little bit bigger in that case. So that might make the price difference.

The HTC Touch is also a little bit thicker than the other model. The later model has a better usability and better support with newer updates. HTC Touch Diamond, is an another model of the successful series Touch. Both the phones are nicely designed with brushed steel and flawless faceted edges. The model has become much larger, which is understandable, given the diagonal and the screen resolution.

Many already know that the devices of HTC, made on the basis of operating systems. Both the phones work on the same and you does need to worry about the major differences. You can go for any of the one models by reading the detailed specification of the phone. As per my view the major difference among them in in size in all matters. The body, screen and battery.