Thread: Motorola DCT2224 remote codes

Motorola DCT2224 remote codes

It's associated to a Comcast/Motorola DCT2224 cable box. The TV that most of them are by means of does not take action to several remote controls (that fraction broke years ago) so most of them have comprise and been by means of the cable box to do the whole thing (mute, volume, channels.) At present, by means of the Replay in the loop most of them have to utilize two remotes (Replay and cable box) to achieve the whole thing not the most excellent solution. So, the query are there recognized codes that be able to be given to the Replay remote that determine to facilitate it to change mute & volume on the cable box (not the TV). Does anybody be familiar with what they are? I need a number of suggestion related to the above topic.

Re: Motorola DCT2224 remote codes

It sounds similar to that would actually mess up mechanical recordings. Consider that the revolutionize would have an effect on what's being recorded at present, rather than what you are playing. None of those would run here. Become aware of they said that part of that TV had broke (it would be type of similar to expectant deaf people to hear you if you spoke loud sufficient). Anyway, a cable box by means of volume control be supposed to be left of high (or a number of additional suitable setting) so as to avoid interfering by means of recordings.

I am annoying to match up my Atlas DVR/PVR 1055 remote by means of my Samsung HT BD 1250 home theatre system additional than none of the published codes run (and searching for the code turns up not anything). I not am able to lock the remote volume button to the home theater exclusive of the code. Does anybody be familiar with what code works by means of the HT BD 1250 tell them to come up by means of a explanation or exchange the unit for one that determine to work, or give you the money back.

I have got a 5040 set up by means of a Motorola DCT2224 digital cable box via IR Blaster. (Code 4476) I have comprised merely had it a small number of weeks, and it's been running great. Until the recent past, the simply channel-changing tribulations I had were infrequent, and merely when I changed channels using the channel + or channel - keys. The entire automatic changes during recordings were running extremely well. Well I had four recordings set up most recent night for channel 575, and even though demonstrates three and four recorded extremely well off channel 575, the first two did not. The first demonstrate got channel 57, and the second demonstrate got channel 5.

I have printed out the modification faqs of the ReplayTV site, additional than I am wondering if anybody be able to reply a small number of questions and/or suggest a number of modification settings. Minimum # of digits to send. The faq says with the intention of if a single-digit channel demonstrates up as "5," then I have a single-digit box and be supposed to set the minimum numeral of digits to send to 1. Even although channel 5, for illustration, demonstrates as "5" and not "005," my cable company says I have comprised a three-digit box. What be supposed to I set minimum # of digits to.

Dr. V Guest

The additional changes suggested by the faq are typing 0800 for "pre-command delay" and "0500" or a smaller amount for "inter-action delay." It says I might necessitate one or together of these changes. If I modify the settings for code 4476 and then desire to go back to the defaulting settings, is there an easy method to do this. Unless your collective is a learning remote, you are out of providence. Cable companies take satisfaction in creating their systems incompatible by means of most universals. If it actually assists, I might dump the lirc codes for the DCT-2000. Finding something that be able to transmit them, would be difficult, I would imagine.

The Aux key carries on flashing. On the remote organize, depress and release the suitable mode key for the apparatus (VCR for a videocassette recorder, TV for a television, and CABLE for a cable apparatus) until the four mode keys flash two times. Enter the three-digit code for your TV, VCR, or Cable apparatus. Subsequent to you press the first digit, the Aux key be supposed to light and stay on. Subsequent to you press the most recent digit, the Aux key be supposed to flash three times and turn off. If the Aux key does not flash three times previous to turning off, the apparatus code is invalid for this device type. Repeat the procedure by means of an additional device code.