Thread: Sony Ericsson K850i screen goes Blank

Sony Ericsson K850i screen goes Blank

I do not know the exact reason but I have found that the screen of my Sony Ericson K850i goes blank. I want to know the reason behind this. The screen goes blank but there is still light in the keypad. I do not have any problem in sending and receiving calls, but when it comes to the text message, I cannot see it. Is there a way for me to get the screen out of the blank? I want to know if this is because of the software or hardware.

Re: Sony Ericsson K850i screen goes Blank

I would suggest you to go for the software updates. I am sure that the root cause behind this kind of problem is nothing but the software. Please make sure that the software of the mobiles is updated. Also make sure that while downloading the software you do not download the different version of the software. Also take care while installing the updates. You should be sure before you are doing anything weird. Do take care of the mobile.

I will suggest you to once go for the re-flashing of the mobile. First try to flash the phone and see if it can make the screen come up. Also if the flashing of the phone does not go in your manner you can try the RESET option. In the RESET you have the SOFT RESET and the HARD RESET. First try the SOFT RESET and if nothing happens then you can go for the HARD RESET. I am sure that this will bring the screen up.

I would suggest you to go for a replacement if your mobile I sin the warranty period. I am sure that the problem is not software based and I doubt that the software upgrades will matter in any manner. If I would have been in your place and my mobile would have been in warranty then I would have definitely went for the same. Do not waste your time in all this things and just go for the replacement. Replacement is the best method to get it clear permanently.