Thread: HTC Sensation Root achieved

HTC Sensation Root achieved

I just brought my htc sensation but I’m not capable to root it. I tried various methods to do rooting on my htc sensation but I was ineffective and nowadays only I heard that evo3d was rooted by team win Due to immense similarity between Htc sensation and htc evo 3d I visualize that htc sensation will be rooted soon by means of the identical vulnerability. If anyone got any idea about this please share here with us. I will appreciate your efforts for sharing your knowledge with us.

Re: HTC Sensation Root achieved

Miserable that a number of populace who don’t even work for HTC will be able to crack their code previous to they release it. UN real. Those guys are astounding. If root info is released I’m willing to try it out on my sensation. Be supposed to be about the identical. Save version of hboot so I would gamble it immediately strength work with little to no adjustment. TeamWin didn’t break the code. They establish an exploit to gain temp root, and beginning there we be capable to (almost certainly) flash an manufacturing hboot, thus unlocking the bootloader.

Considering as how you didn't "develop" or “make" this root option, nor is there an actual RELEASE, it doesn't belong here. While I'm uniformly wound up concerning this news, you have to comprehend that this discussion is about to exploit with new development, and these posts will not help in all of the clutter. Please move to suitable section. I do be grateful for your attempt to remain the community up to date and TeamWin. well, for the win!

I got an 1800mAh comprehensive battery from htcpedia designed for my HTC Sensation. I don’t fundamentally notice a great deal development. I have been using Battery screen to lane and make sure my results and make use of. And it’s just about the comparable with it as my original 1530 mAh stock battery. With Mytouch 4G i was on CM7 7.0.3 or Evil's Sense 3.0 Sensation give the impression of individual alike Rom going 2days on Conservative Mode in my Mytouch 4G! I entirely can’t wait to obtain ROOT with this device!!! Because even extended batteries are suffering from a not so bright "STOCK ROM"

The twitter status said they that did indeed have s-off. Not that it seems that way. We are all here excited by the same thing. My intention was to clarify that that person (the actual tweeter, not the person who posted here, I think that's the mix-up here) is not a part of the team. Therefore we shouldn't get our hopes up about it without an official tweet. Think of how many will see that and assume it’s true only to find out it’s not yet. There's no point if this opportunity going abuzz and then be disappointed when it’s not true. The team has come this far.

G2X has the full support of T-Mobile. They can't even release an update in a timely fashion to fix all of the issues, nor be capable to you even buy the phone on their website. What does that speak about the device? LG needs to stick to making TVs. Face it, the G2X is no longer the flagship device of TMobile.I had the G2X and the Sensation is an improved phone, enhanced hardware, superior display, improved support from their manufacturer, HTC. Once it's rooted game over.