Thread: Internet settings for xperia x10 mini

Internet settings for xperia x10 mini

I have brought up the new Sony Xperia X10 mini which is having both the network in it like the 2G and 3G both networks can be set in this mobile. But I don't have any idea about the internet setting in my mobile phone. I need to know the setting for the internet in my mobile phone. So I need a proper guidance in which there is a step by step instruction about how to set the internet in the Xperia X10 mini.
    Last edited by Artificial-Intelligent; 29-09-2010 at 05:07 AM.

re: Internet settings for xperia x10 mini

In the internet setting of the mobile phone are mostly depended on the network or the sim card which provide the internet. You simply have to contact to the customer care of your service provider and then ask for the internet setting if you are using the 2G sim card then you can go for the GPRS, EDGE, WAP etc and if you are using the 3G sim card then you can go for the 3G network. So it on you which sim card do you use in the cell that type of setting will be required.

Last edited by Antonio1; 29-09-2010 at 05:08 AM.

As you have done with the GPRS setting send by the service provider of your network then it means that the GPRS is activated on your mobile phone. After the activation of your mobile phone you have to switch off your mobile phone remove your sim card and the re-insert it in your mobile and the switch on your mobile and you have to go in the settings then in the option of wireless settings and the basic setting for your phone and just configure your network connection which has provided you the internet connection.
    Last edited by Crespin; 29-09-2010 at 05:08 AM.

In the internet setting of the Xperia X10 mini there is also and option automatic internet setting. So you just have to press the menu and then in the Setting go for the option of Wireless Controls and then in the Mobile Networks in which below you will find the Auto Internet setting then you just have select the Network Provider whose service you are using on your mobile phone. Then after the setting is done you are able to access the internet.

Hope that works for you
    Last edited by Pugsly; 29-09-2010 at 05:09 AM.

I have the vodaphone service on my Xperia mobile phone and have call the vodafone customer care and activated the GPRS on my mobile then just restart the mobile and then on the main screen tab on the start option and then on the setting in the setting option you have to tab on the Connection option which will be present at last of the screen then you have to tab on the new modem connection and choose for the network which you are using and then select the modem box is using which option GPRS or 3G just tab the right option according for the service you have activated on your mobile and then tab on Next and Done. Now you are done with the setting of your internet.