Thread: Sony Ericsson W995 lost all photos

Sony Ericsson W995 lost all photos

Today I would have lost all the photos that I was having in my mobile W995. Luckily I had already made the back-up of the photos. Today when I thought of just seeing all the photos on my mobile I was not able to see anything. The Memory Card on it was completely blank. Well I had the backup, but still I would like to know why it happened. Has anyone any idea regarding this thing? Please suggest me if I could have got those photos back if I would have not backed-up all the data.

Re: Sony Ericsson W995 lost all photos

Well it was really fortunate that you had the back-up of the data. Well there could be various possibilities because of which it would have happened. I think that you should insert the memory card in the card reader and then in the PC. Then after you have done this I would like you check the properties of the Memory Card. Please let me know what information is displayed in the properties section of the Memory Card.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Well there is a possible way by which you can get the lost data out of the hard disks, or pen-drive, or Memory Card, or say any volatile memory. There is a software called recovery software by using which you can get all the deleted data from the volatile memory. Also if the Memory is formatted the recovery software will help you to gain back all the data. However it is not that easy but you can get about 60 to 65 percent of data retrieved.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The same scenario has occurred with me. Well I really think that rOSAMOND was fortunate and had already backed up all the data. In my case however I am not that fortunate. I have lost all the data. I will be really thankful to you if you can give me the Recovery Software so that I can get my data back. It will be really a sound-full help on your part if I can get about 60 percent of the data recovered. If you cannot give the software please give me the link for the same.

I felt really bad that you lost all your data Filomena, but I am sure that the members here will definitely help you to get your data recovered. Well I inserted the card in the PC and had a look at it and found that the memory card had lost all the photos and music files which were on the memory card. Can you now please explain how it has been cleaned from the memory card? Also please let me know about the software too.

Yes, probably the Memory Card must have got corrupted. This is the only reason that I think fits in the till now scenario. It is advisable that you first format the card and then use it for the further use. Else I fear that it will not work that nicely and efficiently. Although it is a volatile memory, it sometimes happens that the data gets deleted. If however you want to try the recovery software then you can get any one from the net.

In my opinion I think that the best recovery software that you need to use is the Memory Card Data Recovery software. This is the best possible recovery software that I think will satisfy your requirements. I have found a good and nice review about this software. You can give it a try for sure. Also it supports many new and old operating Systems as well; to name some it supports Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000 and Windows 98 as well.