Thread: PS3 to 5.1 DVD surround sound

PS3 to 5.1 DVD surround sound

I have a PS3 , a LCD brand new and a combi home cinema dvd philips (the HTS335W with surround speakers ).To get Dolby Digital 5.1 or DTS , I know he must connect the PS3 to the amp via optical cable (or HDMI , but it's not the case here), gold I have a entry coaxial on my home theater . So I thought buying 2 cables (coax and optical). So just expensive as connections. that my LCD disposed of a audio output digital Coaxial ! I say I am going to HDMI the PS3 to LCD by setting the sound " HDMI " and then I 'll coax tv to home cinema. So then the sound comes out of the home cinema and tv, and when I set the PS3 to bitstream or pcm linear it comes out of the 6 speakers , except that it is not true 5.1 ... it's strereo coming out on 5 speakers , the rears are actually nothing ! and it more or less confirmed by my TV. Please help.

Re: PS3 to 5.1 DVD surround sound

You need to use AX Pro TRITTON that is the Rolls Royce of helmets gamer across all platforms. Indeed , the AX Pro is one of the few helmets on the market to offer a TRUE Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround and not a 5.1 emulated by a sleight of password computer . Its curves futuristic and ergonomics make the AX Pro 's weapon ultimate of any gamer self-respecting . The 8 speakers including 2 subwoofers 40mm are all independently adjustable to satisfy the most demanding users . Sound True Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound takes you where no other helmet could take you and will push the boundaries of your gaming experience .

We have created the speaker Surround Sound Z506 for the user to configure them at will and use them throughout the house, vice president and general manager of the unit Audio Logitech. The speakers Z506 Logitech operate with Almost all devices home entertainment : they plug quickly to a game console via an RCA jack , the sound card a PC or a digital audio player with a 3.5 mm. With these new speakers, you can immerse yourself in an envelope sound of superb quality at a Glance.

The PS3 does not include other digital audio outputs (except optical output coaxial , often unmanageable because the greater part of the home theater did not , unless you you? I fear that the other cable provided to connect the old TVs with cards yellow ( video analog composite ) red and white for streo analogue may be a notion of Dolby Surround 3.1, which is not the quality of Dolby Digital.

It works either on 360 or ps3. In fact they are CD encoded to WAV / PCM, and coming out this noise pink, when they are not decoded. At least put them into DVD video, I see no walkthrough ... even forcing the receiver in DTS , it's happening not and frankly what a pity. It have a small dozen from the laser disc ... oh yeah, it's not young .. and it's great ! the technical side is awesome ! if a solution exists, it will come from states , which worked well on this support , but Sony defends its SACD and 360, they know not or will not do anything.

PS3 connected to the TV via cable HDMI and for audio have plugged the cable supplied with the PS3 ( RCA connector yellow , red and white ) on the home theater but do not connect the RCA yellow as c that of the video. Then you must go to the sound parameters of the PS3 and activate the audio output manifold. Regarding the satellite receiver and DVD player / recorder I use the "Audio Out " TV via the home cinema and voila everything works.