Thread: Sony Ericsson W705 - External speaker faulty

Sony Ericsson W705 - External speaker faulty

Today mobile phone has become more than a phone, and I am sure that when I say this most of all will agree to me for this statement. I am saying this because most of the time we spent listening to music or songs. We use it for surfing on the internet, and many more. The mobile phone has become a vital part of our life. If something happens to it we all get disturbed. Same thing has happened with me. The external speakers of my phone are not working and I am really finding it difficult to work with the phone with the external speakers disabled. Is there anyone who can help me here with this?

Re: Sony Ericsson W705 - External speaker faulty

This is just to confirm that if can you listen the sound like the ring-tones and the music from the cell. Can you hear and talk with the person in both the normal and the hands-free mode. This is just to ask so that we all here can draw some conclusion from it. Also do you use headphones that came with the cell phone? Please do let us know about all this things and we are sure that we will be able to help you out of here.

Well thanks for your quick response. When I said that the external speakers are not working I meant that the sound are not coming out of the mobile phone. I cannot hear the ring tone or any music. Also I cannot make a call in the hands-free mode. I think I have answered to all the questions that you asked me. In addition to all this I would like to inform you that the headphones that came with the mobile phone had stopped working a month before this. Now I will be waiting for your further assistance.

There is nothing that we all here can suggest you in this case my friend. Once the speakers are out they cannot be mend. I would suggest you one thing if you like. You can go to the Sony Ericson service center so that they can have a good look at this. Also if your mobile is under warranty then I think they will for sure do a replacement. Well I hope that you get the speakers replaced soon.

I do not think that I will be able to do that. Well it is really a good thought and I have my mobile in the warranty period, but the problem is that I do not have the bill so that I can go for the replacement. I think that I will have to get it repaired from some local technician. If I will move towards the Sony Ericsson Service Center without the bill them I am sure that they will charge me heavily. Thank you all of you here who tried to help me. Thanks a lot.

I do not think that I will be able to do that. Well it is really a good thought and I have my mobile in the warranty period, but the problem is that I do not have the bill so that I can go for the replacement. I think that I will have to get it repaired from some local technician. If I will move towards the Sony Ericsson Service Center without the bill them I am sure that they will charge me heavily. Thank you all of you here who tried to help me. Thanks a lot.

Well if you do not have the bill then I think that the local technician will be the best option in your case. It would have been nice if you would have decided to go to the SE Service center. The work of the local technician is going to be a local one but it will cost less, and the work that SE Service center will do will be standard one but little expensive. You have both the options you can on your own decide which one you want to go with.