Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Nikon D90 error

Portable Devices

Old 29-09-2010

Nikon D90 error

I own a Nikon D90 for a few weeks but since almost the beginning, it crashes regularly. The message "ERR" will appear randomly without it disappears. I am forced to shut it down, several times to get everything in order.I even ever had to remove the battery to remove the problem. Several reset did not change. The problem really appears randomly during a photo shoot, with or without flash.It is coupled to the 18-105 VR lens. No game between the lens and the camera and the contacts are very clean.I read that some people had encountered this problem: the set this down? Knowing that the error is not reproducible voluntarily, I wonder how the solve this issues. Thank you all.

Old 29-09-2010

Re: Nikon D90 error

FNAC indicates we have yet canceled any orders placed under the guise of a " manifest error "label:" The product was advertised elsewhere on our site in case naked over 900 euros and other sites beyond for that price. Suddenly, we found an obvious error and we have offered our customers a commercial offer of 150 euros on the sale of this product if it still wished to buy it . " Rates neighbors could they vitiate the contract and thus generate a doubt in the minds of consumers? So says the sign.
Old 29-09-2010

This is completely abnormal. Do you have the problem with all lenses or just with your 105mm? It seems that this is a problem of exposure assessment, because 1/60s f/5.6 ISO 400 on the outside and with the sun, they are really not good parameters.
1) verify that there is not triggered by a bracketing error, the type 2 IL F 2.0.
Old 29-09-2010

First checks that you have not scheduled a correction expositiopn on flash. Then verifies that you have not exposure compensation temporary housing. Finally, check that you have not activated the bracketing error. It supports the small button on the front of the box, under the flash button. Switches to when you use the flash, and everything will be back in the other.
Old 29-09-2010

For your picture, I feel that the measure of light privileged background rather than shaded areas overexposed, I'm curious where you made your MAP as if on a dark shoe in the foreground Chances are your matrix metering has been deceived by the collimator and thus favoring the dark background dark areas. Would not it be a crop your picture as more shadows than sunshine? After regarding the use of flash and auto ISO, we had talked on another topic and I must say that depending on the subject and lighting conditions I use less and less with the auto iso flash although in some situations it calculates the fill in better than me. With iTTL flash and auto ISO, the weighted center is often interesting.
Old 30-09-2010

The minimum sensitivity is displayed by the user. Usually ISO 200, the basic sensitivity of D90. The DLA generates overex rarely exceed 0.3 IL. Rather, the IL 0.01! I never saw more. And it is certain that it can not exceed 1 IL. AND the DLA rather darkens the picture, while preserving the highlights. Here there are at least 3 or 4 IL overexposed. One thing I am absolutely certain is that the DLA is not at issue here. In addition, if one objective is concerned, it's next to the lens lies the problem.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,