Thread: X10 Mini pro Camera button -- offs the phone?!?!

X10 Mini pro Camera button -- offs the phone?!?!

Hi,
    i am having the sony ericsson xperia x10 mini pro,the problem which is related to it is that my mobile phone consistently becomes off when i try to press the camera button, i am not knowing what kind of issue is this related to, so please any one help me to sort this problem,let me please know which kind of the applications will be required for it.

Re: X10 Mini pro Camera button -- offs the phone?!?!

The x10 mini pro mobile which you have, as the camera which shut downs your mobile,so this problem may be solved by making use of the application of software repair,which updates the required applications,the process before conducted requires the backup of your data which is available on the phone,this might help you.

The camera which switch off your phone,so according to me there might be some hardware problems which must be affecting it, so the mobile may be returned back to the service center where the recommended applications may be applied,there if possible you may even ask for the replacement of the device if the issue is of great risk.

The sony ericsson mobile phone of x10 mini pro,the camera comes with the fixed focal length features having the auto focus, the camera contains 5 mega pixels along with the led flash,the camera button is available at the right side of the bottom of phone,the image size selection option is absent, the each click is taken in the full resolution.

The similar kind of issue has occured with my mobile, when i click photos from my mobile after some time mobile gets hanged so to recover it from this position when i try to restart my mobile it does not start quickly, it takes a long time to come in normal position, so anyone try to solve this problem, which software do i require for this to work fine.