Thread: Sony X10 Mini Pro not responding

Sony X10 Mini Pro not responding

I have a Sony X10 mini pro, I tried to update my cell phone but the problem is after that my phone functionality is stopped working. The touch screen of the phone does not response. I lost two files in the phone which is used to update the services (files are not appearing). I tried to fix it with the PC suite, here is another problem, the phone is not recognized by the PC suite. Any solution for this problem will be very appreciated.

Re: Sony X10 Mini Pro not responding

I had an issue on my Sony X10 mobile. And fix it by a solution. Would like share with you. There is step by step process of the solution that I did. Before applying that, full charge your mobile.

1.After the full charge switch off the mobile and remove the battery.
    2.Wait for few seconds(15-20) and put the battery back in, but don't turn the phone on.
    3.Download the correct firmware from the Sony Ericson web-site.
    4.Process the firmware for flashing your mobile.

After a successful flashing, your mobile will sure work then. Try this.

Update the mobile service will really help you to overcome your issue. I also rooted my X10 Pro. After that I removed some files/applications. And after that reboot the cell phone. Would suggest you to go for this. After reboot you will found a frozen on animation at the boot of the device. I recommended you to update the device service and reinstall the whole device Software.

By mistake I update my X10mini pro with X10 mini (E10). My problem is also same. The phone is not working, touch screen of the device is also not responding. The phone is not recognized by the USB port(I tried to update the phone software). Sony Ericson PC suite is not working. Service is not working. Any suggestion.

i had to do a reset today on my x10 mini as message alert would not stop ringing
    pressed home key and off button for 5 sec
    phone turned off and never turned on again
    still cant get it on , shop closed till monday
    Ive been told taking battery off voids warranty
    wouldnt know to take it off anyway
    any ideas??

The phone gets dead with the software is not updated properly or is corrupted. This happens when your phone gets disconnected in between of update. You have to reset the factory settings back. There are very things you can try on this. First just put your phone on charge and press the power button. Hold that for sometime. Your phone will start. Then again keep holding to shut if off. For a force restart press power and the lock button for five seconds. If you are successful in getting the home screen then go to Settings > SD card > factory data reset and reset phone.

phone finally came on nearly 24 hours later, was accepting a charge finally after red light flashed 3 times after trying to power up many times
    then was ready to use

i will never do a hard reset with those 2 buttons again , wiped the phone right out!