Thread: How to print or email single pages from iBook pdf

How to print or email single pages from iBook pdf

Recently i have downloaded the new iBook and updated it. Yesterday while i was reading certain iBook. I thought of sending certain page to one of my friend since i had a debate on that topic some days ago please tell me whether it is possible to send that single page as an email. I tried it a number of times but can't find an option to do so. Please help me to get this problem resolved.

Re: How to print or email single pages from iBook pdf

For most of the part i think that this is not at all possible. You cannot send a single page as an email to a friend for that you will have to send the whole pdf file to your friend and follow him with an email asking him to read the number of page which you want him to read. It is never possible to send a single pdf page as an email. Hope i have helped you.

As far as i know it is never possible to mail a single pdf page to your friend. One of the best solution to get this problem fixed is to print the desired page out and then mail it to the address of your friend if possible. Since there is not an application to fix this issue. Hope that this will definitely help you to get the problem fixed. Good Luck!!!

PDF format could be use on the Iphone so far only very limited because the display width is not sufficient to represent an entire row. So you could only reduce the number further and further until it fit - not a very readable image. Recently I discovered the good reader. What is the offer on the Windows Mobile phones has long been an old hat, but new to the iPhone. PDF-reflow. The lines are present originally shown as they in PDF are included, but so wrapped to fit into the display. So you can set the font Personally favorite kind and size and still fit everything on the screen.