Thread: Xperia X10 mini pro - Battery issue resolved, Address Book Search Problem

Xperia X10 mini pro - Battery issue resolved, Address Book Search Problem

The xperia x10 mini pro which i use is recently facing the battery problem, as the mobile is a new piece and it is now affected for battery loss,the other problem is is regarded to the address book where i try to search any contact in my phone book it does not find it but finds my emails, i am fed up of scrolling for the contacts, anyone help me for this.

Re: Xperia X10 mini pro - Battery issue resolved, Address Book Search Problem

The problem of battery when you have in future, so you may do one thing where you may let the battery to finish up totally, and plug it to charging do not disconnect in between until it is totally charged up,as in sony ericsson mobiles it shows the percentage of charged battery, allow half an hour more to be charged, later make complete use of battery until it gets dead.

The address book issue which you have may be tried to overcome, for this you need one gmail account, so you can select all the contacts in your address book and export them to vcards,then import all contacts to the gmail contact lists, so later you may try to search the contacts from the address book.

The similar kind of problem is faced with my mobile, as the battery of my mobile has been swollen,i dont know the actual issue,my battery performance is very low let any one let me how to improve the performance,and let any provide me the information how to import the contacts from my gmail accounts to my address book.