Thread: Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro Power Button to End Call

Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro Power Button to End Call

Just wondering why the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro doesn't have the end call button at the peak like the X10 Maxi (power button) .There short of having this feature is strange. The easiest and most reasonable way to end a call is to press the apex lock screen/power button. I suggested this phone to somebody and they got a enormous shock when they realized they had an energetic call going for over 7 hours. Could you satisfy add this characteristic in your next update, if not could you at smallest amount have a visual clue to let the user be familiar with that they have an active call when the screen is off, notification light irregular violet or incredible.

Re: Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro Power Button to End Call

It is passionately annoying so as to the x10 mini does not have a hardware end call button. The cover while waiting for the nearness sensor to detect the phone is not close to my face is too long. And the touch screen is not aware enough to assurance that my first press will actually hang up the phone. Surely it would not be so hard to agree to the user to delegate any of the (hardware) buttons as end call button when a call is active. I don't think about what button it is, just add the purpose. It is the one main (significant) complaint I have with this phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The feature that you have mentioned is not available in the phone, this is available in X10 Maxi phone where the power on /off button is available at the top of the phone. If you want to use these feature then you have to change the phone to x10 Mini, there is no alternative available for these feature in the phone.

On the top of the phone, we have a power button in the middle and a 3.5mm headphone jack. This jack has an additional proprietary opening for Sony Ericsson headphones with in procession remote (MH-810). On the left pass side, the microUSB port sits right in the middle. The microSD card slot is also on this side, but out of sight under the back cover. These will resolve your issue of the button as there is no alternative available in these mobile phone.